Welcome to bluemonday!
The bluemonday Commercial Division is the latest addition to bluemonday. We specialise in permanent recruitment of office personnel at all levels from office junior to senior management.
The Commercial Division is divided into the following sub-categories:
- Accounts (administrator, manager, assistant, analyst, auditor, bookkeeper, credit control, payroll, purchase ledger, sales ledger)
- Qualified Accounts (analyst, corporate finance, executive level, external auditor, finance manager/director, financial controller)
- Admin/Secretarial/PA (administrator, secretary, PA, legal secretary, medical secretary, office manager, team leader, receptionist, helpdesk, project staff, typist, sales administrator, team secretary, post room, office junior)
- Customer Service (advisor, assistant, manager, switchboard, account management, co-ordinator, call centre)
- Sales (executive, manager, director, media sales, account management, business development, field sales)
- Marketing/PR (assistant/administrator, campaign co-ordinator, manager, events co-ordinator, hospitality co-ordinator)
- Insurance (claims handler, agent, co-ordinator, administrator, underwriter
The Commercial Division is managed by Sarah Freeman. With over 15 years’ recruitment experience in this sector, Sarah and her team provide a flexible approach to recruitment and are just as happy to work with SMEs as with large corporate companies.
If you looking to fill a Commercial vacancy or are interested in finding a new role within one of the above disciplines, you may get in touch with Sarah at our London office (+44 20 7025 8747), or on her mobile (+44 7739 341 894) or at email@example.com